We Give You A Full Action Sportsbook
In today’s world of interconnected technologies that are susceptible to virus intrusions and massive data gathering by government agencies, it is important for the professional bookmaker to take prudent steps to protect the privacy of themselves and their players.
The first and best option for protecting yourself is to setup your business with PPHCR.com. This accomplishes many protective measures in a single blow.
PPHCR is located offshore in the country of Costa Rica so many of the activities which might make bookmaking problematic or illegal in your local area are exported to a foreign jurisdiction under Costa Rican law. Here are a few examples:
- All actual wagering and bookmaking takes place in Costa Rica whether it’s through our Call Center or through our dedicated network of internet servers. Costa Rica is an international hub for online gaming and has been operating as an industry here for well over 2 decades.
- PPHCR does not require any personal information pertaining to the identities of our Agent clients or their players. Agents and Players have full account access with an anonymous Username/Password combination.
- PPHCR is not required or subject to reporting the activities of any client to any 3rd party entities including but not limited to; Identity, Financial Details or Physical Location.
- In the event that you think that your account information may have been compromised the Agent may, at anytime, request that Usernames, Passwords or Access to any account, in whole or in part, be changed, shutdown or deleted.
- All data related to your Agent Account with PPHCR is stored on state-of-the-art secured servers that are located on the premises of our own facility. We do not outsource or contract with any 3rd party companies to store your data.
PPHCR understands that Privacy Protection is one of, if the not the most important reason that our clients use our pay per head service. We make your privacy a top priority so that you can run your business with confidence and peace of mind knowing that your data is safe from prying eyes.
We encourage all of our clients to take personal security precautions when conducting business or accessing your account. Visit our Privacy Protection 101 page for some handy tips on basic measures you can take to keep your account secure.
CLICK HERE for important information on how to protect your privacy.