By Ted Jolly – Pay Per Head Agent News
Many Pay Per Head Bookmakers are using the time between the NFL Super Bowl and the start of the upcoming NFL season to look at their PPH options. Football is of course the peak time of sports betting activity. No one wants to make any drastic changes while the NFL season is under way. Now is the perfect time to check out Pay Per Head sites to see what the market has to offer.
- Pay Per Head sports betting services need to be functional. Any site you choose should have full accessibility from smart phone access to regular call centers.
- Pay Per Head services need to be flexible. Your PPH provider has to be able to let bookmakers customize their account setup so they have maximum control on player action.
- Pay Per Head services should be providing additional features that will increase bookmaker profits such as Online Casino, Live Dealer Casino and Horse Racing.
- Pay Per Head services need to be experienced professionals. You must choose a PPH office that knows what they are doing and will put your best interests forward.
- Pay Per Head service for bookmakers should ultimately ease your work load and put you in a position where you are no longer micro managing your players but rather just meeting up with them to get paid.
If you are a sportsbook business owner and bookmaker who hasn’t experienced the many benefits that a Pay Per Head service provides you should take the opportunity during this low season to find out how they can make you more money than ever before and make your life so much easier.